Website Pages “Digitabile”
The mission of the Cooperative DigitAbile is to create the conditions necessary for the system of production and the system for the disadvantaged to meet. In order to do this, the cooperative must build and re-build the indispensable conditions necessary to overcome the complexity of the existing gap between the two systems by designing personalized interventions compatible with the characteristics and specific life project of the subject.
Therefore, the primary objective of the Cooperative DigitAbile is to manage employment opportunities for disadvantaged groups in order for the job to be considered “stable and profitable” and meet the life project (both professionally and personally) of the Beneficiary. This objective can only be reached through career guidance activities.
In order to accompany the Beneficiary in a direct path towards the emergence and construction of this project, the Cooperative DigitAbile proposes the use of different counseling tools, in particular, using a methodology designed to develop the competencies and skills of the worker, a methodology that draws its foundations from the French model.
Along with the fore-mentioned employment interventions within a company, the Cooperative also promotes other social inclusion interventions aimed at promoting the abilities of the Beneficiary, developing new skills and competencies in terms of knowledge (both of how to work and how to act), and advancing his or her personal and professional life project, resulting in effective employment that meets the criteria of stability and financial viability described above.
In accordance with the Law 381/91, the Cooperative has the intended purpose of pursuing the general interest of the community in order to promote the human and social interaction of citizens, with particular interest in helping the disadvantaged find meaningful employment as defined in article 4 of the Law 09.11.1991, n. 381. The Cooperative is a non-profit organization.
Principles of Inspiration
The Cooperative is inspired by certain principles that are at the foundation of the worldwide cooperative movement and, therefore, acts in relation to them.
These principles are: mutual aid, solidarity, democracy, commitment, the balance of responsibilities and roles, community spirit, ties to the land, a balanced relationship with the State and public institutions, the promotion of humankind.
By these principles, the Cooperative intends to makes its contribution to the “construction” of Welfare opportunities, rights of equal access, responsible use and operation of resources, and the economic and civil development of the community.
• Employment Tutors
• Professional Educators
• Experts in social policy
• Computer consultents
• Educators in computer technology
• Experts in management control
• Experts in quality management systems
• Experienced professionals in career counseling
• Professional counsellors
• Cooperativa Sociale Studio and Progetto 2 Onlus is a non-profit, type A social cooperative that focuses primarily on vocational guidance through the management of informational and counseling services called: “informagiovani-informacittadino” (inform the youth-inform the citizens).
Headquarters located at Corso Garibaldi n° 180.182.184. - 09071 Abbasanta (OR)
• COSIS Compagnia Sviluppo Imprese Sociali is a non-profit organization that works to support and sustain the emergence, development, and consolidation of social entrepreneurship in Italy through specialized financial methods.
Headquarters located at Via Nazionale, 39 - 00184 Rome
• Compagnia delle Opere is a national and non-profit business association that works to promote a spirit of collaboration and mutual support among its members in order to better utilize and respect human and economic resources within any form of enterprise both profit and non-profit.
Headquarters located at Via M. Gioia 181 - 20125 Milan Tel 39 02 67396-1 Fax 39 02 67396-230
• Confederazione Cooperative Italiane (Italian Cooperative Confederation) is the legally recognized leading organization of representation, assistance, and protection of the cooperative movement and social enterprises.
The President, General Secretary, and General Director are located at Borgo S.Spirito,78 - 00193 Rome
• AT.net S.r.L: technology solutions for private companies and public bodies.
Headquarters located at via Cavour, 16 - 09072 Cabras (OR) tel 0783292199
• Associazione industriali della provincia di Oristano (Industrial Association of the Province of Oristano): Located in the territory for over thirty years, this association represents and defends the interests and needs of the business world of the province, and it promotes the culture of the region. The association belongs to Confindustria and is a point of reference for other businesses concerned with the economic and social growth of the region due to its relationship with and representation of other institutions.
Headquarters located at Via Brunelleschi, 26 - 09170 Oristano
• Cooperativa sociale Fraternità sistemi (Fraternity Cooperative Systems) is a type B social cooperative located in Ospitaletto, and its primary focus is employment within the field of new technologies.
Headquarters located at Via Trepola, 195 - 25035 Ospitaletto (BS)
OUR CONSULTING EXPERTISE AND OTHER SERVICES
A. SOCIAL AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
1. Archival and Computer Training.
2. A process of orientation, training, and employment for people with disabilities within profit companies.
3. Strategic initiatives for the development of the Marina district through the active role of women.
4. Strategic initiatives for the development of the Marina district through the active role of women.
5. Rehabilitative projects of the Mental Health Center of Ghilarza.
6. Optical digitization of documents in the archives of the towns of Oristano, Cabras, Marrubiu, Abbasanta, Laconi, San Nicolò D’Arcidano
7. Employment for disadvantaged individuals suffering from a mental illness.
8. Employment in the field of optical digitization of documents for disadvantaged individuals suffering from a physical illness.
9. Computer training to receive EIPASS certification and video-writing training for data entry available to three beneficiaries.
10. Managing Extreme Poverty: carpentry, reordering municipal archives, street cleaning, website updating, maintenance of sport facilities.
11. Defining a model of integrated intervention for the realization of social and employment opportunities for people with physical and/or mental handicaps within the productive and innovative field of optical digitization of documents.
12. Activities designed to help individuals with disabilities utilize and enjoy cultural services (i.e. libraries) in order to civically and socially integrate them into the community while allowing for equal access.
13. Inclusion of disadvantaged individuals reported by the Office of Criminal Enforcement. Training in the working environment for the acquisition of the skills necessary in the field of optical digitization.
B. MUNICIPAL INVENTORY
1. Updating of municipal inventories.
2. Experimental employment project for disadvantaged individuals entrusted with updating municipal inventories.
C. ARCHIVAL SECTOR
1. Re-ordering and filing of the Historical Archives.
2. Co-management, Filing, Re-ordering, Digitizing, and Computerization.
3. Utilization and management of the town’s historical archives.
4. Filing, re-ordering, and digitizing of the town’s historical archives.
5. Archival training for the archival management staff.
D. OPTICAL DIGITIZATION OF DOCUMENTS AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
1. Optical digitization of active and passive cycles.
2. Optical digitization of documents of the technical office.
3. Digitization of the passive cycles of invoices.
4. Optical digitization of the archival documents of different towns.
E. PLANNING SERVICES
1. Tutoring services at the University of Sassari.
2. Realization and testing of projects related to home automation and new technologies.
F. "ACTIVITY WEB" SECTOR
1. Updating of websites.
OUR CONSULTING EXPERTISE AND OTHER SERVICES FOR PRIVATE CLIENTS
A. SECRETARIAT FOR THE "ORIENTATION FAIR"
1. Secretariat of the 1st Orientation Fair 2008-2010.
B. OPTICAL DIGITIZATION OF DOCUMENTS, DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT, AND ELECTRONIC STORAGE OF DOCUMENTS
1. Optical digitization of active and passive cycles.
2. Optical digitization of passive cycles of depreciable assets.
3. Conference on electronic storage of documents.
C. DATA ENTRY, COMPUTER CONSULTING, AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
1. Implementation of software and data entry work.
D. WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
1. Development of an accessible website.
E. CLEANING SERVICES
1. Cleaning services for public and private offices.
1. Courses of computer training to receive EIPASS certification.
2. Contract Management and Development Planning, Service platform for telecommunications, Creation of accessible websites, Computer Training.
3. Courses to receive the European ECDL license.
G. FINANCING AND DEVELOPED PROJECTS
1. Purchasing of computer equipment.
2. Implementation of web applications.
3. Preparation of informational films on past services and projects: cd demo of invoices, resolutions, records, contracts.
4. Creation of a Telecommunications Platform, Consulting for Contract Management and Development Planning, Purchasing of Equipment, General Communication Plan, Marketing Plan, ISO 9001:2008 Certification, Social Report, List of Services.
5. A film presentation of the Cooperative DigitAbile.
6. Set-up computer labs, purchase software necessary for the optical digitization of documents, creation of a website, increase social capital through financing partners.
7. Sponsorship for the conference on electronic storage.
8. Employment through telecommunications: experimentation.